Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grammy with Tyler

This is Grammy with my son, Tyler. This picture is very special to me because it is the ONLY picture that I have of her with Tyler. Once I left mom's house that week and said goodbye to Grammy I realized that it was the only picture I had with her and Ty. I had such a bad feeling because I knew that I would be leaving for Guam and wouldn't see her for 3 years...little did I know that I would never have the opportunity to get a picture of her and Tyler again. I see this picture and it just helps me see how quick life goes by. If we don't have our camera in our hand then we just might forget the moment. I'm grateful for this reminder to pick up that camera more. I have now become like Grammy and am never without a camera!

~Amy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kayaking said...

This is a great picture of Mom and Tyler.