Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bees

I'm not good at writing either but anyways back in 2005 in the summertime,Mom and I was going to move my well from the front yard to the side of the yard.So we went outside and tryed to move the well when bee's started coming out of the well.Mom and I ran into the house and we went to the window where we could see the bee's coming out of the well.I said, Mom how can we get those bee's out of the well? she said, maybe if we could take a hose to them but she than said, that I don't know how we can do it from here.We thought again, than I said I'll get the hose,so I got the hose and we hooked it up in the house here,Mom opened the window and we blasted the bee's and than all of a sudden here come's some bee's after us coming in the window. Mom shut the window so fast.We were laughing so hard. You should of seen Mom laughing, the way she bends over and putting her hand's over her mouth, I thought she was going to pee her pant's.I said if anyone would of seen us doing this from a window they would think were nut's.Anyway Mom opened the window up again and I blasted them all that time.
I love you Mom and miss you soooo much.I think of you all the time and I look at your picture everyday. Hug's and kisses to you Mama xoxo

~Brenda

No comments: